Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainy days and waiting

My family is huge, well, my immediate family there's 6 of us, and then the extended family just seems to go on and on. And as we get older we have in-laws and babies being thrown into the mix. It makes for wonderful noisy times. And for a lot of waiting! I have 2 cousins, one also happens to be one of my closest friends, waiting to have babies, actually, sorry, make that 3 cousins. But two of them are due any day now. I'm hovering over my phone waiting for the text message to come through. Its agony, this waiting game!
So to R & C, good luck girlies, I am sending all of my love and positive energy your way and hope that everything goes well. And I can't wait to meet the babes. 
Sx

1 comment:

  1. Clearly I was meant to get this message!

    What are the chances eh?

    Freaky . . .

    ReplyDelete