Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday's

Ok, quick sneaky post to publish before I duck off for a work presentation for the afternoon (who thought that would be a good idea for a Friday arvo!?!)...

My watch, my Triwa which I trekked all over London with a girlfriend to find, I love it. It's brightness brightens my day, and it never fails to elicit compliments from strangers - today a salesman by the name of Prince (was dying to ask him...) thought it looked 'Fabulous darlink'. Here it is teamed with my evil eye bracelets, a purchase on a day when I was feeling particularly targetted, you probably can't see, but the eye has fallen off the smaller bracelet meaning it has protected me from evil (yay me!).

So, have a beautiful weekend and may compliments come flying your way and deflect the badness out there. 

Sx





No comments:

Post a Comment