Friday, April 9, 2010

Willpower

I'm thinking of giving up Facebook. Yikes. Its taken me a bit to actually type that. 
I think like most people I have a love/hate relationship with FB. I love catching up on my friends holiday or party photo's, but I hate how impersonal it can be. 
I have 195 FB 'friends' and I remember reading something recently about how it was only possible to maintain 150 relationships. So once you include family (I have a huuuuuuuggggeee family) and friends who don't use FB, I clearly have a lot of FB friends who are not really close. I swore on my holiday that once I got back home, I was going to do a friend cleanout and was only going to keep those people whom I would invite to my house to have a meal and flick through my photo albums with. Well, clearly that hasn't happened. So will I be able to 'take a break' from fb as my first step? Lets see.... Day one is tomorrow!
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment